Click here to access the yearly bus schedule!
School Bus Safety Protocols
- Staggered pick-up times and fewer riders
- Drivers will take students’ temperatures before boarding
- If a student does have a fever, a GGUSD CARE Van will be dispatched and the student will be sent home
- Students will board the back of the bus first...one student per seat
- Masks must be worn on the bus at all times. Disposable masks will be available.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned twice per day (seats, handrails, door controls, armrests, etc.
- A Disinfecting fogger sprayed will occur nightly.
- If there is a known or suspected COVID-19 case identified, the bus will be taken out of service for 24 hours, deep cleaned, and disinfected.
GGUSD Bus Safety Video